At Allied Power, we are committed to a business with shared values that guide interactions with our customers, employees, communities and our owners. There are three guiding principles that shape our philosophy:
∗ Our people are our most valuable resource.
∗ Quality and productivity will not take precedence over the safety of people or protection of the environment and physical property.
∗ Safety is integral to all our activities, is planned in advance and receives the same level of attention as quality and productivity.
- Create and Sustain a Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Cultivate a Diverse and Inclusive Work Culture
- Possess a “Can Do” Spirit
- Focus on Our Customers
- Grow the Business
- Adapt to the Changing Landscape of Power Generation & Transmission
- Treat People with Respect
- Aggressively Apply Best Practices in All Areas
- Take the Right Actions to Achieve Excellent Results
- Act with Integrity and Accountability to the Customer
We are dedicated to providing safe and cost effective power generation from our customer’s assets. Our services include Routine Maintenance, Outage Services & Management, Capital Construction, and Specialty Services – Welding, Valve Repairs, Reactor Services, Turbine Services, and Specialty Engineering.