Oversees cost and schedule management for projects and programs. Includes preparation of estimate, schedule and cost reports for the Site. Other duties may also be assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares and directs the implementation of estimating, scheduling and cost accounting methods and activities
- Coordinating and supervising activities of the Work Planning personnel in the development of field activities and work packages
- Oversees/monitors/analyzes work progress against the maintenance schedules and directs preparation of timely schedule analysis reports
- Oversees and manages the scheduling and cost control systems
- Prepares scheduling and cost reports for presentation to top leadership
Requires ability to have good vision and hearing. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Person will require the ability to stand or sit for periods of time as well as kneeling, crouching, typing, leaning.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Typically has 5 – 20 years’ relevant experience.
- Has in-depth functional expertise and broad business knowledge
- Develops financial and operational objectives for the Site. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives
- Develops relationships with key internal/external customers to identify emerging needs
- Nuclear Experience preferred
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.