The Ironworker Superintendent will schedule, coordinate, and supervise craft employee activity, within the applicable discipline on multiple projects. Reports to Discipline Lead for daily scheduled work priorities, coordination of technical and site specific work activities and craft crew distribution.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ownership/ensures Client and Companies safety rules, policies, and practices are documented and adhered to. Ensure the implementation of any safety corrective measures.
- Supervise Foremen and/or craft activities that include determining the method of construction, manpower levels, work schedules, and documenting actual hours worked.
- Periodically inspect work in progress and completed work to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Understand and adhere to all processes that are designed to help complete projects safely, with a high standard of quality with expected productivity.
- Perform other Superintendent responsibilities as required
- Problem solving
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have ability of good vision and hearing. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
- Previous nuclear experience
- Must be able to pass nuclear security screening requirements
- Ability to obtain and maintain unescorted access to a nuclear power facility
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.