The Civil Lead will have previous nuclear experience and coordinate, supervise and direct superintendents, craft supervisors, and others, as assigned, within the applicable discipline, on multiple projects. Reports to Production Superintendent for coordination of technical and site specific prioritization of work activities and craft distribution.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Advises senior level management of potential problems, work interferences, schedule difficulties, etc. Assist in circumventing and resolving such problems are required.
- Serves as the final trade technical expert on items/issues that are elevated from field.
- Supervises/oversees Superintendent/Foremen and/or craft activities that include determining the method of construction, manpower levels, work schedules, and documenting actual hours worked.
- Periodically inspects work in progress and completed work to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Understands and adheres to all processes that are designed to help complete projects safely, with a high standard of quality with expected productivity.
- Client/Customer Focus
- Project Management
- Time Management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have ability of good vision and hearing. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
- Must be able to pass nuclear security screening requirements and be able to obtain and maintain unescorted access to a nuclear power facility.
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.