Responsible for the overall scheduling, coordinating and supervising Allied Power workforce on site and performing work in accordance with scopes of work and drawings, specifications and adhering to OSHA regulations, State laws and maintaining a safe working environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handles large construction projects concurrently.
- Establishes and maintains a positive and professional working relationship with individuals at all levels of the company including client representatives and subcontractors.
- Prepare daily job reports and maintain project files.
- Inspects field construction work for compliance to plans and specifications.
- Works on weekends when required.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the ability of good vision and hearing. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to multitask and handle the multitude of issues that arise daily on a construction project.
- Must be able to work and perform duties with minimal supervision
- Extensive problem solving skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Nuclear construction experience
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- OSHA 10 Certificate
- 7-10 years of related experience
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.