All Nurses must report to Exelon’s Occupational Health Organization.
Plans, administers, provides, implements, and evaluates services to employees and contractors at the Sites.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Clinical delivery, regulatory medical examinations and testing, drug and alcohol testing, immunizations, Fitness for Duty (FFD), pre-employment examinations, and health counseling.
- Record documentation, activity and cost tracking reports and/or implements case management plans for worker’s compensation, urgent and emergency care services, short and long-term disability, and limited duty cases including rehabilitation and return to work plans.
- Deliver disease prevention information and supports wellness programs.
- Responsible for after hour coordination of emergency and urgent care services delivery.
- Knowledge and understanding of the provision of case management for worker’s compensation, disability, limited duty, safety, industrial hygiene, healthcare plans, regulatory medical requirements, and external healthcare resources, and regulation interpretation.
- Physical assessment skills and knowledge and experience in evaluation of medical screening test data.
- Good Judgement
- Customer/Client Focus
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Stress Management/Composure
- Problem Solving/Analysis
This is largely a sedentary role. This would require the ability to lift, bend, or stand as necessary.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Occupational Health Nursing
- Certified in Spirotomy
- Certified in Hearing Conservation
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse
- Nuclear experience (preferred)
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.