Under the direct supervision of the In-Processing Lead, this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the In-Processing Department. Deals with a diverse group of new and previous employees.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handles the process of hiring employees and handling employee files.
- Types, files, and schedules information for the onboarding of new and returning employees.
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates filing system for In-Processing Department. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Handles heavy volume of paperwork.
- Handles heavy volume of calls to the Unions and the Sites.
- Attention to Detail
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to life files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand as necessary.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office experience
- One (preferred two) years of related experience
- Nuclear industry experience (preferred)
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.