Clearance Order Coordinator provides coordination of activities to ensure proper equipment status control by assisting with the planning, coordinating, communications, and recovery of plant equipment associated with maintenance, testing, and modification activities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the work control process with Clearances.
- Coordinate required resources, including the identification of manpower requirements, for work related activities.
- Support a high degree of equipment availability through coordination of testing and maintenance of equipment.
- Assess schedule impact for plant safety and ensure conservative actions are taken and contingencies are addressed.
- Perform assessment of planned activity risk.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Team building
Requires ability to have good vision and hearing. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. May have to stand for long periods of time. Includes bending, kneeling, sitting, walking, crouching, hand and neck dexterity.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses
- Previous NRC SRO/RO license (preferred)
- Minimum 4 years prior experience as a Tag-Out Planner
- 5-10 Years of Nuclear Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.