Website Allied Power
Allied Power is searching for experienced, skilled nuclear power team members seeking a unique international opportunity. This assignment not only provides exceptional career prospects but affords the ability to experience an international culture and interact with nuclear professionals from around the world.
• Maintenance Technicians
• Maintenance Field Supervisors
• I&C Technicians (digital emphasis)
These positions will be responsible for addressing emergent plant needs, ensuring the plant meets regulatory requirements, operating policies and principles, nuclear standards for nuclear safety, industrial safety, and environmental protection.
Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission critical activities.
- English language fluency both oral and written
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Passport Holder and ability to travel and live overseas
- 5+ years relevant PWR nuclear experience
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- AA or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Technical certificates in related job area (preferred)
- Digital instrumentation specific experience:
- Digital advanced feedwater controls
- Turbine controls
- Rod control
- NSSS controls
- Emerson Ovation based digital controls system experience
- ABB AC-160 based protection systems and CE-CPCs experience
- AP-1000 integrated I&C systems experience
Selected candidates will be assigned to 1 – 3 year assignments. Allied Power provides competitive international assignment packages including uplifts, accommodations, meals, transportation, insurance, leaves and airfare.
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.