Allied Power Services, LLC
The Timekeeper is responsible for inputting timesheets into the payroll system as well as supporting internal staff. Timekeepers compile employee’s time and production records, review timesheets, work charts, and time cards for completeness. This position is partly administrative, with the employee assisting in data entry tasks, filing, and audits. This individual must have excellent organizational skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Responsible for processing employee timesheets and inputting time into the system.
2. Computes total time worked by employees.
3. Responsible for ensuring all paychecks/paystubs are delivered to employees.
4. Performs other administrative duties as required by the Project Manager.
5. Input, balance, and allocate employee work ours in a tracking system.
6. Run daily and monthly reports.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. The employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. College degree or equivalent years of experience; or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
3. Microsoft Office experience
4. Union payroll processing experience preferred
5. Power industry experience (preferred)
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.