Allied Power Resources
Dates: Estimated to go through June 2020
Supporting the client Occupational Health Organization at various sites by screening employees prior to entrance of the nuclear facility. Screening includes taking individual temperatures and reviewing screening medical questionnaires.
Interfaces with the Company HSE Representative regarding issues related to the screening requirements of all employees and contractors
Wearing protective gear while taking the temperature of all people entering the plant
Administering and reviewing screening questionnaires
Daily reporting of screening results
Other tasks assigned by the lead station nurse
- Prior work experience
- High school diploma
- Experience taking temperatures or other medical screening or testing
- Experience in health care, such as nurse, school nurse, nursing or medical student, EMT, medical assistant, pharmacist, pharmacist assistant, technician, home health care, rehabilitation, physical therapy
- Experience working in a doctor’s office
- First aid training
- First responder training
- Experience in industrial safety
- Military experience or training as a medic or to provide first aid
- In home care or another caregiver experience
Essential Job Functions (Physical Requirements):
Required to wear provided appropriate PPE.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
- Overtime and non-standard work hours as required
- Extended periods of sitting
- May require wearing personal protective safety equipment
- Lift, carry, position and/or equipment (weighing up to 25 lbs.)
These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job. This job description reflects an assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Other duties and tasks may be assigned to this job at the Company’s discretion.
Allied Power is focused solely on the utility industry and provides a broad suite of services and a deep commitment to customer service and engagement with employees. We are a diversified provider of services for power plants across the asset life cycle and our leadership has vast experience in the utility market and expertise in nuclear generation.
We provide safe and cost-effective power generation from our customer’s assets. Our services include Routine Maintenance, Outage Services & Management, Capital Construction, and Specialty Services (Welding, Valve Repairs, Reactor Services, Turbine Services, and Specialty Engineering).
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.