MAXIMO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The Electrical Work Planner works with work groups on work packages. They also ensure that all work is done in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner, in compliance with company policies, procedures, and applicable codes and standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan and prepare work instructions that provide direction to the various workgroups for corrective maintenance repairs, performance of preventive maintenance and surveillance’s, and the implementation of modifications. Select and approve purchase, or make procurement recommendations for all materials needed for work package execution.
- Conduct field walk downs to identify and analyze corrective and preventive maintenance, modification and surveillance activities and to provide input for refining and improving work package quality. Interface and collaborate with Work Management, Supply, Operations, and Engineering to identify and resolve work package issues.
- Define procedures, drawings, equipment and materials required to performing planned work packages. Facilitate package preparation by preparing and/or submitting out of service, plant barrier impairments, welding/grinding permits, fire impairments, Operability impact statements, Regulatory/Code documentation, NOS hold/witness points, and temporary leak repair documentation, and other requests.
- Verify work instructions are adequate and comply with all applicable station procedures. Approve and review all required work packages to ensure safety, high quality, technical rigor.
- Develop revise, and review maintenance procedures to facilitate and enhance work package development, maintain compliance with codes, standards, and vendor recommendation, and maintenance direction.
Exposure to noise, grease, fumes, gases, electrical energy, and inclement weather conditions. They must be comfortable doing moderate lifting, bending, stooping, and kneeling. Must be able to climb ladders. They will also be diagnosing equipment maintenance needs through listening and feeling machine surfaces; working in confined spaces. Must be able to see in the normal visual range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents to operate equipment.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Electrical Planning work packages
- Minimum 5 years of experience in nuclear power plant operations
- Good communication and computer skills
- 2-year (4 preferred) technical degree
- Successful completion of core supervisory/management training and development programs (preferred)
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.