Allied Power – Michigan is seeking a Project Manager for the Licensing Renewal Implementation Program for it’s Michigan Nuclear Power Station Contract.
The Licensing Renewal Implementation program is half way, or four years from the application approval to extended operation. The project teams focus is to complete final program development, perform pre-extended operation (PEO) inspections and implement corrective actions, and perform program assessments and close commitments. Attributes the successful candidate will require include;
Knowledge and Execution – Project Management Fundamentals
Knowledge and Background with Licensing Renewal Processes (Industry and Regulatory Guidelines)
Knowledge and Background Related to Licensing and Engineering Related Process/Procedures
Ability to organize, motivate, and align resources to complete required inspections and complete follow-up analysis
Ability to gain Unescorted Access to Nuclear Facility
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
1. High school graduation, or its equivalent.
2. At least six years of experience in civil engineering design and construction, including at least two years of experience in project management or a related field; or graduation from an accredited university with a degree in civil engineering or related field and two years of progressively responsible engineering experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
3. Bachelor’s degree or 10 years of safety experience
4. Microsoft Office experience
5. Related safety engineering certifications
6. 5 years minimum safety engineering experience
7. Nuclear industry experience (preferred)
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.