Website Allied Power, LLC
Allied Power Services is looking for a Scheduler in Michigan.
Project Scheduler primary duties include online or outage installation phase scheduling. Installation scheduling will normally be performed using work order generated activities in the online and/or outage networks under the supervision of Work Control or Outage Management.
• Planning, organizing, and directing the activities of assigned construction/maintenance planning and scheduling functions
• Developing plans and schedules to second and third level critical path networks for areas assigned to ensure conformance to the Client schedules
• Monitoring and analyzing work progress against the schedules and directing preparation of timely analysis reports for the use of project/site management
• Providing field required dates for material control reports
• Coordinating with Client Engineering Contractors at the working level to determine needed dates for design/engineering/material for compatibility with project/outage schedules
• Furnishing site management with information from which manpower, equipment, and material forecasts can be prepared
• Directing the maintenance of pertinent cost and schedule control documents and files and coordinating same with the field cost control group and site management
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent field experience
• Five years of related experience in Operations, Maintenance, Work Control or Projects
• Proficient in Maximo, “Project”, Primavera, Excel, P3, P6
• Must be able to gain access to commercial nuclear facilities
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.