Website Allied Power, LLC
Manages all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion. Project managers ensure workers are following safety procedures and standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
2. Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating and development, and design projects.
3. Provides highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to department management and personnel.
4. Responds to inquiries about projects.
5. Chairs various project review and pre-submittal meetings.
6. Establishes and maintains liaison as required with boards, committees and commissions.
7. Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
8. Performs project design for civil engineering projects.
9. Coordinates schedules of staff and other interested parties.
1. Project Management
2. Technical Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Problem Solving/Analysis
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
1. High school graduation, or its equivalent.
2. At least six years of experience in civil engineering design and construction, including at least two years of experience in project management or a related field; or graduation from an accredited university with a degree in civil engineering or related field and two years of progressively responsible engineering experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
3. Bachelor’s degree or 10 years of safety experience
4. Microsoft Office experience
5. Related safety engineering certifications
6. 5 years minimum safety engineering experience
7. Nuclear industry experience (preferred)
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.