Allied Power Services is actively seeking an experienced and motivated Site Manager at one of their Exelon Nuclear site locations.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for the successful execution of all contract obligations and labor agreements at assigned site. Ensures that all work is performed in a safe and productive manner and in accordance with the quality standards of both the Client and Allied Power. Serves as the principal contact to the Client for day-to-day operational issues and business development opportunities. Effectively manages relationships with local labor officials and/or key client stakeholders. Responsible for maintaining internal and external industry knowledge and best practices through continuous learning and development.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the overall safety of staff and craft employees at assigned site and for auditing safety performance. Accountable for implementing, evaluating and making recommendations to improve the site safety plan and the Safety Conscious Work Environment (SCWE) program.
- Under minimal supervision, directs, delegates, and executes work through others at site safely, within budget, and in accordance with terms of contract, while identifying and implementing customer processes to ensure project controls and planning objectives are met. Responsible for high level planning activities with minimal oversight from Director of Operations.
- Responsible for understanding contract requirements and for executing the contract to the financial benefit of the company. Capable of preparing high-degree input for contracts and negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements.
- Oversees orientation and development of onsite staff and craft employees, including employee relations, human performance and productivity, performance management and employment management.
- Build broad-based Client relationship and use information obtained to make improvements in products and services. Implement betterment principles into daily work and project completion.
- Responsible for resolving day-to-day work-related issues with Client, employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Problem Solving
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have ability of good vision and hearing. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education, Experience, Certification, and Licenses:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Related Field
- 10-15 Years of Experience in the Nuclear Power Industry
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.