Administrator of Scaffolding includes overseeing scaffolding construction projects at Nuclear Power Plant sites. They perform all necessary functions related to scaffolding.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assisting the Materials and Logistics team with coordination and monitoring of materials
- Assist Scaffold Superintendents, Coordinators, and Planners where necessary
- Updating all Scaffolding registers and Scaffold Management Systems
- Data Entry
- Maintaining filing and document system, including engineer drawings and sketches
- Provide Administrative support to all departments
- Decision making
- Attention to detail
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary..
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Construction experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience (preferably exposure to major construction projects)
- Understanding of Scaffolding in the construction industry
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Nuclear industry experience (preferred)
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.